RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021, Apply online for 3591 ACT Apprentice Vacancies: Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railways has released an official notification for ITI Qualified individuals in various fields. RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 for ACT Apprentice is a long awaited by youngsters across india. Individuals may refer the official notification to confirm their eligibility in age limit, educational qualification to apply for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021. Aspirants may submit online applications for these ACT Apprentice vacancies online @ https://www.rrc-wr.com/ from 25-05-2021 to 24-06-2021.
In this page, Aspirants can find important details like eligibility, salary, application, selection method etc of RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021.
RRC Western Railway ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Stipend||Prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.|
|Selection Method||Applicants will be selected based average of the percentage of obtained in matriculation and ITI|
|Training Period||01 year|
Eligibility for RRC Western Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The applicants should have completed 15 years and below 24 years.
1) Applicant should have completed 10th +2 or Matriculation with 50% aggregate from a recognized board
2) ITI certificate from an institution affiliated NCVT/SCVT is mandatory in any one trade of the following
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021- Application Details
Individuals should submit applications online through official site
Application fee is non refundable.
How to Apply?
- Logon the official site RRC Western Railways
- Search for official notification in the front page
- Read it and confirm your eligibility
- Fill up the online/offline application carefully
- Make payment as required
- Attach Proof of payment and other required documents
- Submit the application before last date
|Official Site||RRC Western Railways|
|Starting Date to Apply||25-05-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||24-06-2021|