OIL India Limited Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Engineers
OIL India Limited Engineer Recruitment 2021 for 03 Vacancies. Here is a good news for Graduate Engineers. OIL India Limited has invited applications from eligible Graduate Engineers of any branch for Contract posts on ERP. Jobs in OIL India Limited are always on demand. So Aspirant should not miss this chance. Interested Individuals must refer OIL India Limited Engineer Recruitment 2021 official notification to confirm eligibility. Once confirming all eligibility, individuals may submit applications till 01-07-2021 for official e-mail id. In this page, engineers can get detail about age limit, vacancy, salary, application, selection methods of this recruitment 2021.
OIL India Limited Engineer Jobs 2021 Notification Detail
|Organization||OIL Indian Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer on Contract for ERP|
|Salary||Rs.45,000 + Allowances|
OIL India Limited Engineer recruitment for ERP Eligibility 2021
Individual between 22 to 40 years can apply for this job.
- Graduate Degree in any branch of engineering of minimum 04 (Four) years duration from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
- Post Qualification: Must have minimum 02 (Two) years of domain experience on Contract& Purchase activities including inventory management
OIL India Limited Engineer Recruitment Application Form, Last Date Details
Individuals must submit applications to official e-mail id along with all required documents in pdf format.
No Application Fee.
How to Apply?
- Logon the official site OIL India Limited
- Select Career>Current Openings in Menu
- Search for official notification
- Read it and confirm your eligibility
- Fill up the offline application carefully and attach all required documents
- Scan documents to pdf format
- Submit the application before last date to official mail id
|Official Site||OIL India Limited|
|Notification and Application Form||Download|
|Official E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Starting Date to Apply||13-06-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||01-07-2021|