Nursing Govt Jobs 2022: Check Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy notification for GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and Ph.D in nursing qualifications in this page. Nursing Profession always has a good scope in government sector. Tertiary care Medical Institutions like AIIMS, ESI, JIPMER, NIMHANS, PGIMER, RRB etc recruit nurses every year. So Nurses should keep preparing consistently to secure Nursing Govt Jobs in these institutions. Also you should know important and Latest Nursing Govt Jobs Notifications. So we have collected latest Nursing Govt Jobs Notifications across India and listed it in the below table.
Latest Nursing Govt Jobs 2022
|AIIMS Rishikesh||Tutor/Clinical Instructor||15-09-2021|
|IIT Madras||Staff Nurse-03||23-08-2021|
|ITI Limited||Staff Nurse-28||24-07-2021|
Things you should know about Nursing Jobs in Government Services
Designations for Nursing Govt Jobs
- Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer
- Nursing Superintendent/Senior Nursing Officer
- Nursing Tutor/Clinical Instructor
- Professor in Nursing
- Community Health Officer
- Study Nurse
- Research Nurse etc
Eligibility for Nursing Govt jobs
Individuals between 18-30 years can apply. Age Relaxations apply as per norms. (OBC-03 years, SC/ST-05 years, PWD-10 years)
Individuals possessing Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, General Nursing Midwifery, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and Ph.D in Nursing qualifications are eligible to apply for Nursing Govt Jobs.
Individuals must have registered in State Nursing Council and must possess valid registration certificate at the time of recruitment.
- Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer- Level-7; Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent- Level-10- Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Nursing Superintendent- Level-11- Rs. 67700-208700/-
- Nursing Tutor- Level 11 –Rs.56100-177500/-
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer- Level 11 –Rs.67700-209200/-
- Professor/Reader- Level 11 –Rs.78800-208700/-
- Principal- Level 13–Rs. 123100-215900/-
- Nursing Administrator/Chief Nursing Officer- Level-12 - 78800-209200
Method of Recruitment for Nursing Govt Jobs
Recruitment is based on the candidates’ merits. Written Examination/Skill Test/Interview will be conducted to recruit eligible candidates for the posts.
Important Govt Organizations for Nursing Govt Jobs
The following are important Organizations recruit nursing candidates
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Employee State’s Insurance Corporation Limited
- Railway Recruitment Board
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Translational Health Sciences and Technology Institute
- Tata Memorial Centre
- Indian Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
- National Health Mission (District level recruitment in various states)
- Indian Council for Medical Research and etc.
What is NORCET?
NORCET is known as Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test. NORCET was introduced on 2020. Nurses are recruited to AIIMS institutes based on the score obtained in NORCET examination for a particular period.
How to Apply for Nursing Govt Jobs?
Nurses are requested to visit our page regularly for latest updates. Follow the below steps to apply for Nursing Govt Jobs without any mistakes.
- Logon the official site of Institution
- Select Recruitment/Career/Job/Opportunities Page in Menu
- Find official notification, Read it and confirm your eligibility to apply.
- Fill up online or offline application carefully. Attach/upload required documents.
- Pay application fee if required
- Complete and submit the application online or hard copies to official address
- Take two copies of submitted applications for future use.