Librarian Govt jobs 2021: Library Science is an emerging scopeful profession nowadays. Librarians play very important roles in any educational and research institutions in perfect maintenance of library. So many State and central government organizations have released recruitment notifications for Library positions. Individuals possessing Diploma or B.Sc in library sciences are eligible for Librarian Govt Jobs. Aspirants can find latest Librarian Govt job below. Interested individuals with required qualifications for Librarian Govt Jobs may utilize it.
Librarian Govt Jobs 2021 for DLIS, B.Lib.Sc, M.Lib.Sc
Organizations Vacancies Last Date IIT Madras Jr.Library Technician-04 23-08-2021
Qualifications for Librarian Govt Jobs
- DLIS- Diploma in Library and Information Sciences
- B.Lib.Sc- Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences
- M.Lib.Sc- Master of Library and Information Sciences
- Managing Library in a computerized environment with experience in innovative applications of ICT in library operations/services.
- Managing e-resources including e-journals, e-books, etc
Designation for Librarian Govt Jobs
- Library Assistant
- Junior Library Technician
- Sr. Library Technician
- Library Officer
Librarian Salary in Government Service
Salary of a Librarian ranges from Rs.01,00,000 to Rs.06,00,000 per annum according to nature of appointment, Institutions
Major Govt Organizations offering Jobs for Librarian
Branches of Indian Institute of Technology
Branches of Indian Institute of Management
Various Universities (e.g. Delhi University, Banaras Hindu Universities)
All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences Branches
Job Description of Librarian in Govt Service
Librarian is the soul responsible person for all the resources available in a library. He/She would
- Supervise the attendance and duties of his subordinates (assistants, house-keeping staffs)
- Ensures all functions like house-keeping works, electrical maintenance, Calm environment which will please the readers.
- Arranges the resources books and resources which would enable the visitors to reach easily.
- Make necessary entries for books taken and returned.
- Issues library card/book for students, staffs, scholars for monitoring.
- Involve in planning and management for implementing Information Technology
- Conduct Stock Verification on periodical basis.