IOCL Non Technical Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil corporation Limited, southern region has published a non-technical apprentice recruitment notification. Individuals possessing necessary qualification can utilize IOCL Non Technical Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Find Vacancy, Educational qualification, salary, application, selection methods etc below.
IOCL Non Technical Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Name of the Organization
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Across southern States (Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana)
Name of the Post
Non-Technical Trade Apprentices
Total – 265 (UR-153, EWS- 17, OBC61-, SC-31, ST-03)
Nature of Appointment
Recruited Individuals will be placed on tenure basis
IOCL Non Technical Trade Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility & Salary
Individuals between 18 to 24 years can apply for this job as 31-10-2022
Individuals who have completed 12th std, Graduate, Data Entry Operator can apply for this job
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules
1992 and as amended from time to time.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test
IOCL Non Technical Apprentices Application Forms
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit applications online
as per norms
How to Apply?
- Log on the official site of National Apprenticeship
- Download and Read official notification Carefully and Confirm eligibility
- Register yourself with National Apprenticeship website
- Then Fill up the application form for IOCL
- Pay the application fee if any
- Attach/Upload required certificate, credentials etc.
- Submit the application form finally
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use.
|Official Site||IOCL & National Apprenticeships|
|Application Link||Apply Now|
|Starting Date to Apply||29-11-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||12-11-2022|