IOCL Apprentice Training 2022: Indian Oil Corporation has rolled out an important job notification to fill up various Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Trainee vacancies in Northern Region. This Region includes Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand States. Candidates possessing Diploma in Engineering, ITI Trades must make use of IOCL Apprentice Training 2022. In this page we have provided details about eligibility, stipend, application and selection process etc. Let us see more about it below.
IOCL Apprentice Training 2022 for 626 Vacancies
Name of the Organization
Indian Oil Corporation Limited- Northern Region.
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand States
Name of the Post
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
Total - 626 (UR-31,, EWS- 47, OBC-136, SC-109, ST-17)
Nature of Appointment
Recruited Individuals will be placed on training for 12 months
Eligibility & Salary
Individuals between 18 to 24 years can apply for this job
- Technician Apprentice- Diploma Engineering in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation disciplines
- ITI Trades in Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Data Entry Operator
Successful candidates will receive Monthly remuneration according to Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992
IOCL Apprentice Training 2022 Selection Method
Candidates will be selected based on written test
IOCL Apprentice Training 2022 Application Forms
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit applications online
Application fee is not specified in official notification
How to Apply?
- Log on the official site IOCL
- Select Indian oil For you> Indian Oil for careers> apprenticeships
- Download and Read official notification Carefully and Confirm eligibility
- Then Fill up the application form online
- Upload required certificate, credentials etc.
- Submit the application form finally before last date.
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use.
|Application Link||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||17-01-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31-01-2022|