IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has decided to fill up Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited -Western Region (MD). There are totally 570 vacancies for candidates possessing ITI in various trades, Diploma in Engineering in various disciplines. Interested candidates must refer the below information to know about IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022. we have provided details about post wise vacancy, eligibility, salary, application and selection methods etc. Let us see more below.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Name of the Organization
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Western Region- Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Dadra Nagar & Haveli
Name of the Post
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
Total- 570 vacancies. Refer official notification to know reservation according to category, education.
Nature of Appointment
Apprenticeship training will be for 12 months period.
IOCL Apprentice Eligibility & Salary 2022
Individuals between 18 to 30 years can apply for this job
- Technician Apprentice- 03 years Diploma in Engineering. (Disciplines - Mechanical, Civil, Electronics, Electrical, EEE, Instrumentation)
- Trade Apprentice- ITI Trades Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Data Entry Operator from NCVT Recognized institutes.
Trade & Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test
IOCL Apprentice Application Forms 2022
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit applications online
There is no application fee
How to Apply?
- Log on the official site IOCL
- Select Indian oil for you>Indian oil for careers>Apprenticeship
- Download and Read official notification Carefully and Confirm eligibility
- Then Fill up the online application form at rectt.in
- Upload required certificate, credentials etc.
- Submit the application form finally
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use.
|Application Link||Apply online Here|
|Starting Date to Apply||15-01-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15-02-2022|