Engineering Govt Jobs 2022: Get Latest Engineering Govt jobs notifications for Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering qualifications. Engineering is a profession which has largest scope. Every Part of our daily life is made up of engineering. Demands for skilled engineers are always high in India. Many Central and State Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) recruit engineers from various disciplines. Engineers can find latest Govt Jobs Notifications from Miniratna, Maharatna, and Navaratna Organizations etc in the following table.
Latest Engineering Govt Jobs
What are the Educational Qualifications for Engineering Govt Jobs?
Engineering has various disciplines. Its Academic Qualifications starts from Diploma to Master degree as follows. Individuals should have obtained these qualifications from AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) recognized institutes.
- Diploma in Engineering (03 years)
- Bachelor of Engineering (04 years)
- Master of Engineering (02 years)
- Bachelor of Technology (04 years)
- Master of Technology (02 years)
What are the best disciplines for Engineering Govt Jobs?
The following are important and highly demanding disciplines for Govt Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronic and Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
What are the Designations given in Engineering Govt Jobs?
- Technical Assistant
- Junior Engineer
- Executive Engineer
- Senior Engineers
- Network Administrators etc
Public Sector Undertakings Offering Engineering Govt jobs
Public Sector Undertakings are partly or wholly owned by Central Government, State Government or both shared. There are more than 100 PSU functioning India and contributing to the nations’ development. Engineers are the key players behind the success of every PSU. The following are some important public sector undertaking organizations recruiting engineers regularly.
- ONGC- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India
- SAIL- Steel Authority of India Limited
- CIL – Coal India Limited
- NTPC – National Thermal Power Corporation
- IOCL – India Oil Corporation Limited
- GAIL- Gas Authority of India Limited
- BEL- Bharat Electronics Limited and etc.
Importance of GATE in Engineering Govt Jobs
Nothing comes easy. Everyone wants to settle better in life. For that we should work hard. Dream of every engineer is to secure a Government Job in a Public Sector Undertakings at pay. Nowadays competition among engineering graduates is high. It is due to more individuals are passing out every years.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is knowns as GATE. It is used as eligibility criteria for applying jobs at PSU. Selection method for Engineering Govt Jobs are based on written examination or through the score obtained in GATE. So Engineers must remember the value of GATE Score.
Syllabus of GATE
GATE aims to test the individual’s comprehensive understanding of engineering subjects and general aptitude. Questions will be asked from the following disciplines
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Engineering Mathematics
- Technical Ability
Total Questions – 65
Total Marks- 100
Out of 65, 10 questions carrying 15 marks will be from General Aptitude and remaining will be technical questions according to major subjects chosen. There shall be negative marking system. Each wrong answer will deduct 1/3 of score obtained.
How to Apply for Engineering Govt Jobs?
Latest Engineering Govt Jobs updates are updated in this page regularly. So Individual are requested regularly visit our page. Once you see suitable jobs Follow the below steps to apply
- Logon the official site of an organizations offering job
- Navigate to Career/Opportunities/Recruitment/Jobs Page in Menu/Front Page
- Search the official notification you are looking for
- Download it and Read it carefully the confirm your eligibility to apply
- Prepare information and documents required to be entered in online/offline applications
- Fill up online/offline applications carefully
- Pay the required application fee
- Complete and submit the application online or hard copies to official address if required
- Always take two copies of submitted applications and keep it carefully until the recruitment process is over.