Upcoming Central Govt Jobs 2021 Across India
Central Govt Jobs: Get the latest Job notification from various departments of central government of India. Central Govt Jobs for 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI Trades, Diploma, Degree, Engineers, IT Professionals Nurses, Doctors, Drivers etc are updated regularly in the below table. Aspirant can find Central Govt Jobs Notification from Public Sector Units (ONGC, NTPC, CIL, IOCL, SAIL, and GAIL etc), IBPS, UPSC, SSC, AIIMS, ESI, JIPMER, RRB etc here. 2k freshers provide Central Govt Jobs update as soon as it is notified. Hopeful Candidates must use these opportunities to attain their dream of joining Central Govt Jobs. The below table will provide you suitable jobs. Interested Aspirant can use this information and apply before late for Central Govt Jobs.
B.Sc nursing, B.Sc MLT,
B.Sc Radiology, B.Sc Speech Therapy,
10th, 12th pass etc
|NIC||B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc||127||21-11-2022|
Why Central Govt Jobs are famous among youngsters?
Aspirants joining in any central govt jobs will never regret. Salary for any central govt employee is very decent to compare with any other govt jobs. Apart from salary, Central govt of India spend huge money for the welfare of central govt Employees. Let it be a low grade servant to a Cabinet Secretary, All are covered in health insurance schemes. So their family members also benefited. Also Youngsters have the opportunity to serve anywhere in India. Most central govt organizations have branches all over India. So Individuals can get transfer to place wherever they want.
Educational Qualifications required for Central Govt Jobs?
There are job opportunities for almost all qualifications in Central Govt of India.
School Education - 8th, 10th, 12th standards
ITI Trades – Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Mechanic Machine, Painter, Rigger, AC Mechanics
Diploma in Engineering- Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology, Electronics & Instrumentation, Civil Engineering, Marine Engineering etc
BE- Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology, Electronics & Instrumentation, Civil Engineering, Marine Engineering etc and its specialization in master degrees.
Bachelor Degree- There is many any degree jobs available for youngster. Some include B.A, B.Sc in various subjects B.Com, and B.L etc.
Doctors and Specialist Doctors – MBBS, MD (General Medicine, Pediatrics, OBG, Radiology, Dermatology etc), MS (General Surgery), DM (Cardiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Urology), Mch (Pediatric Surgery, Urology, Cardiology, Neurology etc)
What are the major Public Sector Undertakings for Central Govt Jobs?
Public Sector Undertakings are wholly owned by central govt of India, or partly owned along with state governments. Public Sectors are largely classified in to Navratnas, Maharatna, and Miniratna according to income. The following are very important profit making public sector undertakings functioning across India.
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Coal India Limited (CIL)
Central Govt jobs in Educational Institutions
Various National Institutes of Education and Research recruits professional every year for Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions, Counselor, Security Officers, Librarian, Scientific Officer, Junior Superintendent, Deputy Registrars, Translator etc. Some important Educational Institutions are given below.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
- Indian Institute of Management (IIMS)
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IISST)
- Indian Institute of Architects (IIA) and more
What are the common Posts in central govt jobs?
The common posts in central govt jobs differ according to organizations/companies and according to educational qualifications, nature of works. The following are some common posts
- Act Apprenticeship – ITI Trades
- Scientific Assistant – Diploma in Engineering
- Technical Assistant – Diploma / ITI Trades
- Junior Executives – Degree qualifications
- Senior Executives – Degree with experience
- IT Programmer – MCA/B.E
- Nursing Officer- B.Sc nursing / GNM
- Junior Resident- MBBS
- Senior Resident- MS/MD
How to apply for Central Govt Jobs?
First thing you should remember before applying is to read and understand the official notification. Once confirming that you fulfill all required eligibility criteria, you may submit applications. You follow the below steps to apply for any central govt jobs.
- Logon the official site
- Select Career/Recruitment/Job option in main menu/front page
- Then Find official notification, download it, read it carefully
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- After that Submit applications online/offline
- Pay the application fee
- Upload required documents if any (Passport size Photograph, Signature copy, Left Thumb Impression, Certificates, Other Credentials)
- Finally Submit the applications offline/online
- Always take two Xerox copies of submitted application/proof of payment
- Have them with you until the recruitment process is completely over