BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022: Bank Note Press, Dewas has published a recruitment notification for ITI completed youngsters. There are vacancies for Junior Technician (printing) posts on regular basis. Aspiring individuals possessing needed qualification and fulfilling all criteria must utilize this BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022. In this page you can more information about BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022. It includes vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, salary, application, selection methods etc.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022
Name of the Organization
Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) (A unit of Security printing & minting corporation of india limited)
Name of the Post
Junior Technician (Printing)
Total -14 (UR-10, EWS-01 , OBC-01, SC-01, ST-01)
Nature of Appointment
Recruited Individuals will be placed on regular basis.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 Eligibility & Salary
Individuals between 18 to 25 years can apply for this job. Age Relaxations apply as per norms.
- Individuals must have completed full time ITI in Printing trade from a NCVT/SCVT Recognized institute.
Successful candidates will receive Monthly remuneration of Rs.
Candidates will be selected based on written test.
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Application Forms 2022
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit applications online through official site.
- UR/OBC/EWS- Rs.600
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs.200
How to Apply?
- Log on the official site of BNP Dewas
- Now the Home page is on your screen
- Select Careers, then
- Download and Read official notification Carefully and Confirm eligibility
- Then Fill up the application form online
- Pay the application fee required
- Attach/Upload required certificate, credentials etc.
- Submit the application form finally
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use.
|Official Site||BNP Dewas|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||15-10-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14-11-2022|