BHEL Welder Job Notification 2022: Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited has invited applications from eligible indian national for Welder post on fixed tenure basis. Candidates possessing ITI and Qualified Boiler Welder's Certificate are eligible for BHEL Welder Job Notification 2022. Aspirants should know complete information regarding this job notification before applying. So we have provided details regarding age limit, vacancy, salary, educational qualification, application and selection process of BHEL Welder Job Notification 2022. Let us see more details below.
BHEL Welder Job Notification 2022 for 75 Vacancies
Name of the Organization
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Name of the Post
Total - 75 (UR-36, EWS- 06, OBC-18, SC-11, ST-03)
Nature of Appointment
Recruited Individuals will be placed on tenure basis for 12 months.
Eligibility & Salary
Individuals between 18 to 35 years can apply for this job.
- TI , ( National Trade Certificate) Pass plus Qualified Boiler Welder's Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 14/02/2022)
Successful candidates will receive Monthly remuneration of Rs.37, 500/-
Candidates will be selected based on Skill Test
BHEL Welder Recruitment 2022 Application Forms
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit applications online then hard copies must be submitted to official address
- UR/OBC- Rs.200
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS- Exempted
How to Apply?
- Log on the official site BHEL careers
- Download and Read official notification Carefully and Confirm eligibility
- Then Fill up the application form
- Pay the application fee and attach DD/Receipt
- Attach required certificate, credentials etc.
- Submit the application form finally to official address
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use.
|Application Link||Apply online here|
|Starting Date to Apply||01-02-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14-02-2022|
Address to Send Application Forms
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur - 440001