BECIL Section Officer Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering consultant India Limited has rolled out a job notification on 27-01-2022 to fill up section officer posts at Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Delhi. Aspirants possessing Post graduate with relevant experience should utilize this BECIL Section Officer Recruitment 2022. In this page we have provided important information found in BECIL Section Officer Recruitment 2022 official notification. It includes age limit, educational qualification, salary, selection and application process. Aspiring individuals must make use of below information.
BECIL Section Officer Recruitment 2022
Name of the Organization
Broadcast Engineering consultants limited (on behalf of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Delhi)
Name of the Post
Total - 04
Nature of Appointment
Recruited Individuals will be posted on contractual basis
BECIL Section Officer Eligibility & Salary
Individuals between 18 to 35 years can apply for this job. Relaxations apply
- Post graduate degree with at least 50% marks with 3 years’ experience in a responsible position equivalent to Sr. Assistant Level (PB-2 + GP 4200) in Universities/Institutions of Higher learning / Govt. Departments / Comparable experience in a reputed private organization in the relevant field.
- Graduate with at least 50% marks with five years’ experience in a responsible position equivalent to Sr. Assistant level (PB-2 + GP 4200) in Universities/Institutions of Higher learning/Govt. Departments/Comparable experience in a reputed private organizations in the relevant field
Successful candidates will receive Monthly remuneration of Rs.Rs.53,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/Interview
BECIL Section officer 2022 Application Forms
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit applications online
- UR/OBC-Rs. 750
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS- Rs.450
- WOMEN/Ex-Servicemen- Rs.750
How to Apply?
- Log on the official site BECIL
- Now the Home page is on your screen
- Select Careers page
- Download and Read official notification Carefully and Confirm eligibility
- Then Fill up the online application form
- Pay the application fee
- Upload required certificate, credentials etc.
- Submit the application form finally
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use.
|Application Link||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||27-01-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||17-02-2022|